CentralNic possesses vast and varied experience as a ccTLD registry and has successfully and innovatively operated the .LA ccTLD (Laos) for over four years.
In addition to managing the namespace for the Laos Government, CentralNic has extensively marketed .LA outside of Laos as the city TLD for Los Angeles, doubling the number of domains under management after winning the contract from an American competitor.
CentralNic draws on our 18 years of domain experience and successes to ensure the favourable market positioning of your ccTLD in the new competitive era of ICANN's new TLDs.
Our ccTLD services include:
- registry services compliant with all ICANN regulations, and featuring EPP, DNSSEC, trademark dispute resolution, etc.
- integration with, and cash collection from, a global network of 1,500 registrars and 100,000 resellers
- our own in-house marketing department able to market domains in English, Arabic, French, and other languages
- online tools for ccTLD operators, giving you complete visibility of all domains, ability to reserve and register domains, and automatic payments into your account
Our approach is personal, flexible and collaborative, resulting in the development of a bespoke strategy that addresses the specific requirements of your ccTLD and continues to nurture and grow your namespace at an optimal rate.
Our model ensures:
- guaranteed increase in your revenues (.LA's doubled after leaving another registry for CentralNic)
- guaranteed decrease in your costs
- assurance that you maintain complete control of your ccTLD
- ability to meet any political or regulatory requirements to have data, infrastructure and staff in your country
- no charges - we only receive payment from a share in increased revenues